Should we allow our baby in our bed?
Are we spoiling her?
For how long…?
Most parents ask themselves these questions
- Make a decision that you are both comfortable with… it is entirely up to you!
- Try and avoid being affected by other opinions.
- Understand the reasons why your baby responds positively… she feels safe and secure when her basic senses… touch, smell and hearing are reassured.
- If you are worried about rolling over onto her… roll up two towels and lie her in between them.
- If she wants to lie on your chest, wrap a large blanket or a towel around her, tucking it under you.
- Always ensure that your blankets do not cover her head.
- Try and have her sleeping in her own cot by three months of age.