The Bowwood Baby Clinic was established in March 2007. We were formerly known as the Lady Buxton Clinic and all the staff have worked together for many years. We are well established in the Southern Suburbs and enjoy the support of the hospitals, paediatricians and general practitioners in the area.
We offer a warm friendly atmosphere and environment where it is obvious that our staff are all dedicated and passionate about our work and love of children.
Our aim is to nurture and support parents through their journey of parenthood, helping them to understand their newborn and young children’s behaviour, making it an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
Our clinic has supported several foster mothers and homes for abandoned children by vaccinating these children and giving of our time and advice pro bono.
- Breast feeding counselling.
- Advice and support to parents on all aspects of feeding, including breast feeding, formulas and diet / solids.
- Weighing and measuring of babies.
- Advice on sleeping issues.
- Referrals to other professionals: Paediatricians, Dieticians, Physiotherapists, Speech Therapists, Chiropractors, Osteopaths and Psychologists.
- Immunisation program from 6 weeks to teenage vaccinations.
- We offer both the private and government vaccinations.
- Home visits for newborns.
- Monthly Saturday Clinics and Weekly Tuesday afternoon Clinics.
Monday to Friday from 9am to 12.30 pm.
Tuesday afternoons from 2.30pm to 6pm.
One Saturday clinic per month from 9am to 12.30pm.
Clinic visits are by appointment only.
Visits by appointment only.
Easy access to M3, Main road and Cavendish Square.
Computerized invoices for medical aids.
Off street parking.
Immunisation and counselling rooms.