The Bowwood Baby Clinic was established just over three years ago. We were formerly known as the Lady Buxton Clinic and all the staff have worked together for many years. We are well established in the Southern Suburbs and enjoy the support of the hospitals, paediatricians and general practioners in the area.
Welcome to Bowwood Baby Clinic
- Breast feeding counselling.
- Advice and support to parents on all aspects of feeding, including breast feeding, formulas and diet / solids.
- Weighing and measuring of babies.
- Advice on sleeping issues.
- Referrals to other professionals: Paediatricians, Dieticians, Physiotherapists, Speech Therapists, Chiropractors, Osteopaths and Psychologists.
- Immunisation program from 6 weeks to teenage vaccinations.
- We offer both the private and government vaccinations.
- Cervical Cancer Vaccines from 12 years of age.
- Home visits for newborns.
- Saturday morning and afternoon clinics.
- Monday to Friday from 9am to 12.30 pm.
- Tuesday afternoons from 2.30pm to 6pm.
- One Saturday clinic per month from 9am to 12.30pm.
- Clinic visits are by appointment only.